to Land O' Lakes!

Snowflake Ice Rink: The Land O’ Lakes Snowflake Ice Rink is closed until further notice.

Recent notices

Welcome to Land O' Lakes!

Find the answers you need!

How do I get a fire number?
Please mail $100 fee to Town of Land O' Lakes PO Box 660, Land O' Lakes WI 54540.
The Vilas County Addressing Coordinator will assign the number. The Land O’ Lakes Town Road Crew will install the fire number.
Where can I get a dog license?
The Town Clerk’s office issues dog licenses each year. Bring in the documentation from the vet that shows when the rabies shot was given, when it needs to be renewed, name of vaccine producer, serial number. Female - $10.00, spayed $5.00, male - $10.00, neutered $5.00.
Who do I contact for a building permit?
For the Town of Land O’ Lakes contact the Zoning Administrator: John Voss (715) 891-2418 [email protected]   For a Vilas County permit contact: Vilas County Zoning Deputy: (715) 479-3623     For Uniform Dwelling Code Inspection contact: Greg Baas, Baas Inspection Agency, (715) 891-0323