Register to vote in the Town Clerk’s office, Town Hall 4331 County Rd B,
Land O’ Lakes WI 54540
Call 715-547-3255 for information
check to see if you are registered at https://landolakeswi.gov//myvote.wi.gov
November 3, 2020-Town of Land O’ Lakes Voting Options
OPTION 1: VOTING AT THE POLLS
You can cast your ballot at the polling place on Election Day, November 3, 2020. Polls are open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Land O’ Lakes Town Hall, 4331 County Rd B, Land O’ Lakes WI 54540
To find your polling place, visit myvote.wi.gov or call 1-866-868-3947.
OPTION 2: IN-PERSON VOTING BY ABSENTEE BALLOT
You can cast an absentee ballot in person before Election Day. Town Clerk’s office, Town Hall, 4331 County Road B, Land O’ Lakes WI 54540. Please bring Photo ID. Call with any questions -715-547-3255
OPTION 3: VOTING ABSENTEE BALLOT BY MAIL
You can request an absentee ballot at myvote.wi.gov. You can also make your request by mail, an absentee ballot application can be found at https://landolakeswi.gov/elections/ . Return you request to the Town Clerk, PO Box 660, Land O’ Lakes WI 54540 or email at [email protected]. Absentee ballot application must be received no later than 5 p.m. on October 29, 2020.
Want to vote safely at home by voting by mail? Here are the deadlines you need to know.
- October 29, 2020 @ 5:00 p.m. – Deadline to Request an Absentee Ballot – Regular and Permanent Overseas Voters
- October 30, 2020 @ 5:00 p.m. – Deadline to Request an Absentee Ballot-Indefinitely Confined
- November 3, 2020 @ 5:00 p.m. – Deadline for Hospitalized Voters
- November 3, 2020 @ 5:00 p.m. – Deadline to Request an Absentee Ballot-Military
If you do not want to vote early (in-person absentee) or request your absentee ballot to vote by mail, you can still vote in person. Here are our tips for voting in person
- Locate your polling place before election day at https://myvote.wi.gov
- Polling location for the Town of Land O’ Lakes -Town Hall, 4331 County Rd B, Land O’ Lakes WI 54540
- Bring your photo ID to the polls
- Not registered? Don’t worry, you can register to vote at your polling place, find what you need to bring at https://myvote.wi.gov
- Vote safely, wear your mask at the poll